Thursday, July 3, 2008

Wii got It

It's funny how much I hate when I get ignored by a wal mart employe. Wensday at about 12:00 I asked a guy if they planed to get any wii's in. He was walking with a cart and was tring to talk to me as he was putting stuff on the shelf and he was not a double tasker. He told me NO and so I asked him when they planed to get them in. He told me 2 or 3 weeks. That made me so mad. At about 6:00 we went into wal mart to get some stuff and I was said I am just going to check and I knew they weren't going to have them but I checked. Sure enough 2 wii sitting there. Oh my gosh I was excited. I was jumping up and down and people were giving me strange looks. So yes I got my wii. I will post pics as soon as I can get some of me playing it or throwing the remote at the tv or something. Well thats it for now. Bye.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

YAY! Hip, hip, hooray!

Kevin Jackson said...

Oh my gosh! Wii is so fun!

Happy Birthday, too. Sorry I was late!