Monday, July 14, 2008

girls camp, Girls Camp, GIRLS CAMP!

Hello my blogger readers. Tomarow I will be leaving for girls camp at 7:00 in the morning. I had to share my excitment with someone and who is better than cyber space!!!!!! I am so excited. While most girls drag them to the church to get ready for girls camp I will be up early and running around the house while tring not to get to excited. Why am I so excited? Well this is my last chance to actually spend time with my friends from Piney. Well I had to share with all of you. Can't wait to hear from you guys.
Caitlyn

4 comments:

curt and cathy said...

Caitlyn, I love girls camp too.
I don't get to go this year because I'm not in YW's but I know you'll have a great time. I'm anxious to hear all the things you do.

Carolyn said...

Oh I love, LOVE girls camp. I miss it oh so much. I hope you have a fantastic time with all of your friends!

Leslie said...

Are you back from camp yet? How was it? Did you meet any hot boys? Haha! Hope you had a fun time. I always loved girls camp!

Leslie said...

So where's the pictures of boy's.....I MEAN girls camp?