Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Top 5 "I Hates" about moving.

So here they are, the top 5 "I hates" about moving, and I would know.

#5 Owww my back (or knee, how ever you want to put it).
#4 All the crap you didn't know you had.
#3 The endless driving back and forth, taking trailers and what not down to your new house.
#2 All the loding and unloding.
And the one you have all been waiting for
#1 THE ENDLESS CLEANING
So there you have it, if you ever move you will want...........
#5 2 bottles of pain killers!!
#4 A LARGE garbage can
#3 A neck pillow to fall asleep in the car/truck.
#2 A dolly, and a ramp.
And the number one thing you will want when you move is.....
#1 A maid and a QUIET vacum

So lets all hope we make it through this little journey.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Hahaha. You are too funny. I hope you survive all the moving! Good luck, and see you in a couple of weeks!!

Leslie said...

If I didn't really know you, I'd think you were like a 60 year old something. You need pain killers Ha! You are so silly:)