Monday, July 7, 2008

The Plan for the Rest of the Summer


The Title says it all about what I am going to write about. Just thought I would share are crazy plan for the rest of our short summer. Tomarow we go to Pocatello to babysit Parker while Melanie works. Then we come home wensday and turn around and go Sunday when little Parker is blessed. You think that's crazy well on the 15th I leave for girls camp and come back on the 18th. Then on the 23rd or 24th we leave for Iowa, to pick up Rikki. Then we get home about the 27th and move on the 1st. Then we have 2 weeks to get settled then head down for Washington for grampa j's 91st birthday. And during all of that I have to get ready to go to a new school and it's going to be crazy. So if I am not answering stuff for a while I am sorry. See ya soon

No comments: