Sunday, July 20, 2008

Girls Camp

Janna she is so cute, I love her.


Sister Porter with her cute smile.



Miss Megan, my hero and is so kind and awesome.


Charlie and Bailey, need I say more, you gotta love em.


Miss Londy, my friend from back east. She was raised in
Piney and Pinedale.


This is me and one of my good friends from Kemmerer, Crystal.
She is awesome.


I saved the best for last, the pine beatle. I hated that stupid
thing

So there is some of the pic's from girls camp. It was so much fun and I had the time of my life. I will probally do another post on girls camp with more pictures. I wish I could of gotten some pics of Carissa and Sister Griffin, which we all called her Sister G or momma G. Camp could not of been done without her and her awesome husband who came down to girls camp for a whole week. May I thank Sister Porter, Megan, President Redden, and Bishop Jones. They were all awesome. I hope I will be able to go with these amazing Brothers and Sisters next year. I wish I could have gotten some pic's of the hottest boy at camp. He was there singing for us. He is from Evanston, go figure. It only dawned on me that his dad is in the bishop-brick with my grampa at the Nursing home. He was really cute and guess what that was the only day I forgot my camera. It was great. I hope you all know that I had fun and that I loved every second.

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Awesome pics! Looks like you had a good time. Love the beetle. You always need a good tent mate that doesn't take up much space!

The Jackson Clan said...

I did have a good time and I hate the bettle just as much as I hate Kobe.

Carolyn said...

Oh it looks like you had so much fun! The picture of you is sure cute.

Stacie Lou said...

Hi Caitlyn! It looks like you figured out how to get a cute blog. I really like this one! Nice pick! I do remember meeting you at our reception. You drove in from Wyoming, didn't you?

It's good to know you have a blog. I'm trying to get to know the whole Jackson family a little bit better and blogs sure help. Keep in touch!

Chandra said...

So excited that you are coming and you will be here the same time as Carolyn. I really don't know what we are doing for grandpa's birthday yet. We have had ball almost every day since I've seen you. We finish up today and then we have two days to get ready for the reception up here. You sure can borrow the computer to come and check out your blog. Have a safe trip up here. Love, Your VERY FAVORITE and MOST AMAZING AUNT.

curt and cathy said...

Caitlyn, It looks like you had a great time at camp I'm glad to hear that. When you move you'll have to send us your address so we can come and visit.