Saturday, June 21, 2008

It's About Time


Hey everyone. I think our house is finally sold and I am excited. I think our house was on the market to long and we just got sick of the idea of it ever selling it. We close on July 31 and we are STILL looking for a house. It's crazy, all the house's in Evanston look like they have been used as a meth lab and all that good stuff. Right now we are working on packing all of Rory's stuff. It could mostly be thrown away but that is would be a bad thing considering he told us not to touch any of his stuff while he was gone. I am getting more excited as the days pass. It's just hard to comprehend because I have lived in this house for 13 years and this is the only place I know. It might suprise some of you that I am somewhat sad to leave Big Piney and move on. I will miss a lot of things. Like our house, my freind Cori, and my band director (thats another story for later days.) I will be excited to have a different class next year because this place has some pretty big jerks and I am sick of them. It will also be nice to have a Walmart, places to go out and eat, a rec center, a pool,things to do, and a movie theater. They just took down the one it Big Piney. Well that you have heard about our life in progress, I would love to hear back from you guys. I better get going. I miss you all and I can't wait to see ya.






3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Wow. I didn't know you guys were moving. Where have I been? That sounds pretty exciting to me though!

Kevin Jackson said...

FYI BYU wasted Wyoming this year. You should be embarrassed!

Leslie said...

Post something new already! So have a happy birthday and check your e-mail for screamin good card I sent your way!