Thursday, June 19, 2008

To the Fam


This is Caitlyn, and one of my projects in young womens is to create unity in extended family. I would like to use this blog for my project. If we could all just stay in touch, and use our blogs to comunicate. I like how so many people have left comments. I try to answer back so cheack back with me and see if I have answered your ? or whatever. This is a great way for us to all get to know people and I hope it works out. I hope you particapate so we can become a closer family. You guys are all great and I can't wait to see you. Have a good day. By the way does anyone know if Bob and Kim, Jean and Charile, and Sue have a blog. If they do tell them about ours and if not still show them this. Also Chandra, if you have grandpa over some time it would be great if you show him this. Thanks all and I will see all of you in Washington in a month or so. If not in Washington I hope to see you soon. Keep writing to us we love to hear from you.

2 comments:

Kevin Jackson said...

Are you coming to my wedding next week? That would be awesome! It's so nice to hear from you!

The Jackson Clan said...

Ya I am with my parents. It will be fun cus. My friend is coming to. Cant wait to see ya there. You have a great day.