Monday, June 16, 2008

Our New Baby


Melanie finally had her baby on May 30th 2008. She had a baby boy and named him Parker James Millward. Parker was 7 pounds and 13 ounces, and 21 inches long. He is the so cute and we all love him so much. When he was about 10 days old we put him on his tummy and he rolled over. We were all like you are to young to do that it was so amazing. Thats where I have spent most of my time, and people wonder why! I can't wait till Rory gets to see him. I know he is so excited to be an uncle and I am excited to be an aunt. Then my parents are finally grandparents and they are so happy to be. I think we all win.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

How adorable!

The Jackson Clan said...

He is isn't he. He is so much fun to just be around and I love him so much. So do want a litle kid runnin around