Monday, June 16, 2008

Hey Everyone


This is Caitlyn and I am starting a blog of me and all my family. All of our friends and our family have been posting blogs. I have felt left out to tell you the truth. I dont know if my parents are excited, but I am to tell you the truth. This is pretty new to me and so I am just going to try to take it slow. Our family is great and I know that we will be excited to communicate with friends and family. These were our family pics in December if you have not seen yet here is one of many trust me. I think we took too many. By the way Leslie took these pics

3 comments:

Jana said...

Great Job on your blog! I have one too that you can see. Just click on my name and that should take you to it.

Leslie said...

Love the pic. Who took it anyway?

The Jackson Clan said...

I wonder who Les.