Wednesday, January 14, 2009

GIRLS WEEKEND!!!!


I just have to say I am so excited for this weekend. I have Friday off so we decided that it would be fun to have a girls weekend. Just my mom, sisters, and ME!!! It is so great that all my sisters will be able to be there this weekend. We are going to all meet at Melanie's house and then do what? I have no clue just have fun time being with all of us. There is not much new to tell everyone except the event. I will have to update you on what we do this weekend. Nothing new here just tackling school one day at a time and one homework assignment at a time. The teachers have really loaded it up this week because the quarter ends on Thursday. Not to much this week. I literally come home and spend the time from about 4:30 till about 10:00 or even 11:00!!! I would like to announce through all this homework I have managed to keep strait A's. I am really not sure how. Anyhoo I will leave you with that and I hope you enjoy the rest of your week!!!

4 comments:

Sonja said...

Have a most, wonderful, exceptional, fantastic, sisters weekend.

Carolyn said...

Way to go you smarty pants you!!

Leslie said...

So much fun! Hope we (mosty Rikki and Mel!!!) didn't give you too much heck and you'll want to hang out again! Can't wait till the next one. Thanks for coming. I thouroughly enjoyed myself!

Carolyn said...

How was the weekend!?