Thursday, January 22, 2009

Unanswerable Questions/ Quotes

OK so I decided I would start something new!!! I will just list some answerable questions and some quotes that I have made up myself. These are things that I have found out this week or wanted answers for. Enjoy!!!!!!!

Unanswerable Questions-

  • How do 14 year old boys know how bra sizes work???
  • How do 14 year old boys know what a luffa is???

Quotes-

  • It is in fact possible to bowl with a frozen chicken.
  • Your big brother can be a little rough with you at times!!!!

Well there you have it. If you have answers for these questions could you let me know because I would really like to know. These are questions boys answered right in my health class when we were playing a game.

4 comments:

Sonja said...

I would have to say,...... those boys must have older sisters, and they were FORCED to go shopping with them because there was no one at home to watch them, because they were tooooo little and they got bored in the stores and caused havic so then they had to sit in the dressing room because they were driving mom to madness and she didn't want them destroying the store......... and so there you have it, a bra lesson in the dressing room!!!!

Carolyn said...

Hahaha. I like this idea of yours! Keep it up.

Those questions are too funny. And, I really don't know the answers...I like Sonja's answer though. It sounds pretty good.

Leslie said...

Don't kid yourself. 14 year old boys probably know WAY more than you might give them credit for...or even want to know what they know!!!

Kevin Jackson said...

Poor little boys. Scarred for life.