Sunday, November 23, 2008

What I Am Thankfull For

So I am going to list some of the things I am thankfull for. If I name them all I think you would be reading all day. But the thing is that it douse not stop here. It's going to be like a game of tag. If I tag you then you do a post on some (About 7- more if you want) of the things your thankful for. Keep this going and don't let it stop with you. Leave it in your post who you are taging and then post a comment for them to read.
So here it goes.....
I am thankfull for
-My Family
-Our Home
-Friends
-Twilight
-Being So Much Closer To Family
-Having Rikki Closer To Home
-Being Able To Write This To You

I tag Carolyn. Keep it going Carolyn:)

1 comment:

Sonja said...

I am thankful for good friends and I consider you a good friend of mine.
I couldn't believe what a nice job you did at the swim meet tonight. You did an awesome job. I couldn't believe the last relay. You totally caught up your relay, it was fun to watch how you closed in the gap. Then the 3rd swimmer brought it in even closer then.....aaahhhhh....you got 2nd. I couldn't believe it. But, what a fun way to end a swim meet it was ssoooooo close. It was fun to officiate and I didn't even have to DQ you.:0)......Nice JOB!!!!!