Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tomarrow Tomarrow Is Only A Day Away!!!!


Thats right one day. One day till I get to see Rory. I am so excited to get to see him and Carolyn and Brent. It will be awsome!!! So we could never figure this pic out maybe you can or maybe I can just wait till tomarrow and ask him for my self!!!
1 Day Till Rory Duane Jackson Gets Home!!!
I cant wait. I will try to get pics from the airport up soon. I hope you guys have a wonderful day. I know I will. It might be a long one though.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

HOORAY!

Sonja said...

Sooooo......how did it go? I've been waiting all week to know how Rory is and how much fun it is for you to have him home. I know, I know....I'm sure your loving it!! See ya Sunday

Sonja said...

oh I believe it!! Rory shooting a cat. Do you have cat problems there toooooo?