Monday, November 24, 2008

Grandma Jackson

Everyone in my family has been talking about my grandmother lately. I didn't know why but when I got on Kyle's blog I soon found out why. In 2002 on the 22nd she passes away. I have always missed her. I never knew her to well. I think that is because I lived so far away but I know I loved her anyways. I remember when she died I had the choice to stay with Rikki instead of going up to Washington for her funeral. I chose to go to her funeral. That is something I would never change. It was good to see her one last time. Two thing I miss the most from her is her cooking. She was an amazing cook. What ever you wanted you got it, and it was homemade. Two and this may sound silly was her strickness. She was strickt and I think that is what a lot of the grandkids learned from. If you were having a bad day she was there for you with open arms. She had such a high spirit. I know why no one will ever forget her.
Grandma Jackson you were amaizing!!!

If I had pictures of her they would definatly be on here but I don't:)

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

That was why. She was an amazing woman, that's for sure. And, everyone who knew grandma, whether they knew her well or not, loved her.

(And, mine wasn't better than yours at all. Yours was AMAZING!!)