Thursday, October 16, 2008

LAGOON


Tomarrow I am off with three of my best friends (there would be more but they wont fit in the car!!!!!) and we are going to LAGOON for frightmares. I am so exctited. Do you think I would be doing this in Big Piney right now?????? Nope, one it was to far away, and two I didn't have that many friends to go with. I am so excited. Just me and my friends. It will be loads of fun, and I will get to be just me!!!!! I will not sleep at all tonight. I know I sound like a little kid on christmas eve!!! but I am just so dang exctited. My friends say we are riding on everyride, but they can't force me on some of those rides just not going to happen. Well I thought you might want to share the exctment with me. SO come on when you read this post I want you to yell out a big screem so everyone can hear you!!!!!!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

You HAVE to ride the one in the pic. Heck ALL of them. Don't be a SCAREDYBABY!! Have funness!!

Sonja said...

Ohhhhhhh...... YEEAAHHHHHH!!!!! You MUST ride all of them, and especially the one in the picture!!! it is a blast, one of the best at lagoon, I loved it.The wooden rollercoaster is the worst....it just bangs you up. Have fun with your friends!!!!!!!!!

Carolyn said...

OH HOOOOORRRRRAAAAYYYY!! Okay, so Wicked...it is so darn scary. But, it was so darn exciting too!! Please tell us all that you rode it. PLEASE!

Sonja said...

Well I am glad you tried some of the other ones!!

Leslie said...

I can't believe you DIDN'T ride the wicked!! It's the funnest ride ever!! Well....the coaster I rode at silerwood was pretty freaky fun too:)

Kevin Jackson said...

Why wasn't I invited? Gosh!