Friday, October 3, 2008

Homecomming

I am so excited it is homecomming today, and it's raining. Heack ya. That is right awesome game in the rain plus cute guys, could this day get any better. My mom was like I am not going in this rain, but I am riding it out on a hoodie and coat. I went to the parade, it was preaty cool. It surprised, compared to Big Piney this is big. Also some more exciting news is I was acceped into honnor band. I was so excited me being in a new school and everything. Also for you traking Rory on his mission he gets home on the 6th of November. It has been a good week, with all this good news. I will have to tell you if they win tonight.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Hooray that you are having such a great time! You are too funny, "could this day get any better?" I hope you guys win!

Way to go with honors band. That is sure neat-o! What do you even play? I don't remember...

And, we are thinking about coming to visit sometime around Rory's homecoming. What do you think about that?