Sunday, September 14, 2008

Having Fun

This place is so much fun and I enjoy everything here. School is great, and I am learning so much more than I would in Big Piney. I miss Big Piney a lot but Evanston is so much better for me. I have more classes that I like, and I had more choices this year. For this quarter I am taking Comunication Tech, 2 quarter I am taking home ec. and 3rd quarter is SPANISH3. I am so nerves for that class because I have never taken spanish befor and this is everyone else's third year. Then in 4th quarter I am taking interior disighn, but I am considering switching it to spanish dance. Everyone says that is a lot of fun so I will see if they will let me switch. I have had trobble coming up for ideas to put on my blog, I need a lot of help. Come up with some cute Ideas for me!!!!!!!
Caitlyn

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Oh hooray for a new post!! School sounds fun and exciting. As for spanish dance....I think that would be a great class!!

Chandra said...

I thought you fell in a hole. You haven't added a new post for awhile. I am happy to learn that you are still alive. Glad you are happy with your move to Evanston. Sounds like you really like your school. That's great.
Love, Aunt chandra

Sonja said...

Wow!!!! I am so excited for you and you finding all these new things that a bigger school has to offer. I took an Israel Dance class when I was in Conn. and it was soo much fun. Try the spanish dance you might really like it.
You can blog just about anything you can think of.

Leslie said...

Nice background gal:)