Friday, September 26, 2008

Nails


How is every one. I am well besides my foot great. Me and my dad are taking the garage door down to put the new one up. Exciting right. Well it was until......... I was backing up and had a nail go all the way though my shoes and up my foot. Ya it hurt. I can't really walk on it but it feels pretty good. No shot though, luckily I got it last year before school started. Evanston is great. I haven't written in a while, I have been so busy though so no time. I have homework pretty much everyday, and lots of it but its that weekend and I am excited. I am going to the high school football game tonight(I will limp around). I am going with my friends to have an even better time. Just thought I would tell you about life and check in with everyone so I would love to hear from you.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

ouchie! most people do know that they aren't supposed to step on nails! hope the game is fun. good thing those boys will be all uniformed up with helmets on so you won't be able to check them out too much. sounds like life is exciting. miss you guys and can't wait to see ya...in like 5 weeks!! yay rory will be home!!

Carolyn said...

Oh man. Of all the luck, you step on a nail? Dang it all. How was the football game? Any cute boys that you found there in their football uniforms? :) They better watch out... ha!

curt and cathy said...

Parker is sure a cutie. I'm not surprised because he belongs to the Jackson Clan. Sorry to hear about the nail injury. Let us know when Rory is coming home.