Thursday, August 28, 2008

School


OK, OK I know I haven't kept up with my blog. I feel bad, but with school and everything, I have been SO busy. I really like this place. I love the whole school its just so interesting. I do enjoy it a lot. I mean cool classes are a bonus, but the cute guy that goes to my school, and he is in my ward is the big bonus. He is cute. I enjoy my ward, and there are some really nice kids it, and I am not the only beehive, yes. I will try to get pics of the big CFR (Carpenter Family Reunion). If I dissapere for a few days don't even be worrie, unless I die:)




P.S. Here is a picture of logan last year at the CFR.

9 comments:

Carolyn said...

What about pictures of me?!

Heather said...

I'm glad you are liking your new school. Cute boys can make a move a little easier!

Kevin Jackson said...

How is school going? What classes are you taking?

Carolyn said...

Oh my gosh, thats right!! I just added you, don't fret!!

Kevin Jackson said...

Hey, that's awesome! I hope you come play here! What instrument do you play? I played trombone in band.

Sonja said...

Hey Caitlyn, I hope school is going well for you. Not so much for me.....sssshhhhh...don't tell anyone but I AM NOT A SECRETARY!! I love the days when I substitute. I think I better just become a teacher!! Tell your mom hi...I miss you guys!!!

Leslie said...

hey lil slacker!

Carolyn said...

Are you there?!

Carolyn said...

Are you for or against him? And...tell us all about school. That would be good to blog about. Yeah, yeah?!