Friday, August 8, 2008

Moved


We are moved well I guess we still have boxes in a storage room. I am greatfull for this move but it is just so hard and I miss everyone in Big Piney, well I guess not EVERYONE for those from piney reading my blog, Big Piney is great and I will always love that place but I think I may have found something I can love just as much. I mean Evanston has some wierdies and what not but between the HOT guys here and the friends I have met here so far I love it, well mostly. By hot I mean amazingly cute guy who works at sonic hot. Plus I have met some new friends that will never do what the people in Big Piney did to me. They are so cool and they are awesome. Well I hope to here from you soon.


Caitlyn

2 comments:

Sonja said...

I am glad you are making new friends. That is awesome. Keep smilin'

Chandra said...

I am already home from Canada. I met a missionary who know Rory well and he said he is awesome. I had to get back so I could see my favorite neice....shh.....don't tell anyone....ha ha