Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I Don't Know What To Write!!!

Okay, okay I know, I have not been on here in forever! So it has been so crazy lately!!! Just a crazy summer.... but a fun summer too! I really don't know what to say! I am just a boring person what can I say!!! Anyhoo right now I am at Rikki's house. I spending some time with her right now. We went to the fray concert..... and had a lot of fun!!! We got to MEET a new band!!! There name is Meese..... We also got our pictures taken with them, and we got the signitures!!! What a great time!!! Well I really don't know what to say so just to let you know I will right more and suggestions are welcome!!! Because I am just a bum!

3 comments:

Sonja said...

good thing your bored....boy,I tell ya, staying with Rikki, Fray concert, and you finally wrote on your blog....good thing your bored! ;)

Sonja said...

I know....I am glad you are having a great summer. I just am glad you got bored, you finally wrote on your blog.

Melanie said...

Oh gee, I don't know. Maybe something about your 50 Lagoon trips, or going to the water park. The end of your school year, or maybe how adorable your little nephews are... I don't know. You really don't have much to talk about. :D And I'm sure you don't have any pictures to post either!