Friday, April 17, 2009

Spring Break...... Some Fun News

I don't really have pictures:( SORRY!!!! So for spring break this year we didn't go to Washington like usual. I was sad because I would really like to see grandpa soon. Instead we started by going to Pocatello and stayed with Melanine, and Matt, AND Parker!!! We spent the night with them then went to Boise for Leslie's baby shower (so much fun). We spent a couple of days there and then went back to Pocatello to stay another night (gotta see that baby!) Then we came back today and here I am. It was a long trip but so much fun! We had a great time. I was going to meet Rikki in SLC and spend the weekend with her but it didn't really work out. I kinda slept the whole way home.

So for the fun news!!!!!! Some might know this but others don't. So........ Rory is ENGAGED! It is so weird to think about it but it is true. They are (so far) getting married on August 7th at the Tipanogus (I know I didn't spell that right but oh well) temple. I am way excited for him. Her name is Jalee Hutchinson from Wodruff (I think.... if not Randolph). She is way nice and I am excited for her to be in our family!

More fun news!!!! I am going to be getting a new nephew SOON! I can't wait. I just hope I can go down to Boise when this little baby is born. I cant WAIT!!! Did I say that already.

For those who noticed (most probably have) on my last post I spelled WHY wrong. Yes I know this is spelled wrong and I was just to lazy to go in and change it. Don't worrie I am not that dumb!!!!!!!

I hope you enjoyed this long and most likely BORING post but it has been a while since I have put a post on!!!!!

1 comment:

Kyle said...

Question, how is it that some missionaries get home and less than five months later they are engaged, and yet I am coming up on four years and I am still single and lonely?

Nah, I've really had a blast and don't have too much to complain about. Crazy though. Tell him congrats for me.